Menu

3.02.2011

Picture Perfect

Black is Back. Raya hosting the event.
My date for the night: Mond.
Black Brigade: Pauline and Bianca.
Loving Daryl's leopard on leopard.
Preview Girls (L-): Isha, Agoo, Pauline, Daryl
I attended Ystyle's  anniversary party unexpectedly. I wasn't dressed for the event either. 
For their anniversary, they decided to make a video (and photos) featuring women like Sam Sadwhani, Pauline Prieto, Kylie Padilla etc. I loved the video- it was amazing. I'm sure it will be on youtube soon so just google it haha. 

3 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

love kylie's photo!

join my StiLa giveaway!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

*gHEz* said...

i love kylie's pic too! well done... ^.^

Unknown said...

hi :) you have beautiful photos! what camera do you use? do u use one camera only?