Menu

4.01.2011

Lugang: Love at First Bite

 We had one basket of xiao long bao each. They were that good.
 Everything was delish.
 Their bubble milk tea is now my favorite.
Last Sunday, my family and I went to this taiwanese restaurant Lugang for the first time. Slap me in the head why I haven't been here before. Everything we ordered was so delicious. 
The interiors are amazing too, the service fast and exquisite (not the mention all the waiters were really nice too). 
Btw, they're always full, so it's better to reserve in advance. If you haven't been to Lugang yet, then you're definitely missing out.

Address: 116 Connecticut st, Northeast Greenhills, San Juan
(632) 721 9100/ (632) 570 9011

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohmygosh! That's soo near!! Will definitely check itout!

sunny @ taryn's design diary said...

The food here looks yummy! I love Asian cafe fruity foods!