Menu

5.23.2011

PFW: Rusty Lopez + Penshoppe

 Nice color blocking by Rusty Lopez.
 Biker look.
 Love the booties and the styling from head to toe.
 Retro blazer. I want one!
 The way they styled the shoes are awesome.
 Penshoppe's stage was amazing and the place was so crowded.
 The hot endorsers Victor Basa and Solenn Heussaff.
 Love this guitar.
 Choose your favorite look.
 Sexiness and confidence were felt when endorsers Mikael Daez and Bea Soriano stepped out.
 Danica Magpantay led the group
Vicky Herrera interviews the bloggers. 

I had such a blast during Philippine Fashion Week. Can't wait for the next one. 
Watching all the shows inspired me more to dress up, to experiment and to be more confident wearing what I want to wear. I hope everyone liked all my posts about PFW.
Thank you as well to JR Perea and Esme for always giving us the best seats. BMS.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the retro blazer was really cool! i want one also :)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Love the guitar too!

Michelle said...

Looooove all the leather!

K A T H L E E N said...

love the color blocking and the sweet shoes

Joy said...

You have really a great blog!! How did you becama so famous?? Really.. Respect!!! I want to become like you: a famous blogger! it likes me like heaven! I can just dream it
do you wanna follow me???
I follow you!!!
xxx Joy

theversastyle said...

looks awesome!

xo
annette

Patrick Pleno said...

I saw you at Menswear but I got a little shy to take a picture with you! Very pretty Ms. Laureen! :)