Menu

6.14.2011

Graduation Day

Yes, I am aware my toga is too long. This is what I get for not attending the fitting.
 Arrived early with my brother Vince and Nino Gaddhi
 View from the audience
 The audience. Proud parents waiting for their child to finally graduate
 step one.. (get up the stage)
 step two.. ( get the diploma. I hugged our dean Dr. Kliatchko. Couldn't help it!)
 step three.. (get off the stage)
 I love how everyone's moving (except the guy beside me) and I just posed for the camera
I wouldn't be where I am right now if you didn't give me what I needed- proper education. Thank you dad.
 I love my family.
 A lovely shot with my sister, Liz.
And of course, thank you to my lover Nicole Andersson for attending my graduation and for being my date after. You know I'd do the same thing for you. 

She also took all the photos during my graduation. You already! BMS.

11 comments:

i otivar said...

congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Lau :) Congrats again!!!

AND I love the shot where everyone is moving, but you.

<3

K. said...

Congratulations!! Love the after-outfit photo :)

fashioneggpplant said...

congratulations dear! :)

Glenn Encinares said...

Congratulation Lauren :)
Be ready for the next chapter of your life..

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your graduation! You and Liz look the prettiest together. Like always!!

Jobelyn Estrella said...

Is Dr. John Kliatchko your dean? Wow. He is my professor in Ust:))) congrats Laureen:)

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats teh! :)

Aie Corpuz said...

Congrats! Hugging the dean was too cute! =)

fortune said...

Hi Laureen! I went straight to the mall after reading your blog. I asked them and I let them see your blog so that they can identify your shoes, they said that they are not sure if its already an old style or they still dont have it in the market. They actually need the code of the shoes. Can I have it? Or will it be available soon? Im dying to have one. Thanks you! :)