Menu

6.05.2011

Life 2.0

 Congratulate me as I am officially one of the brand ambassadors for Samsung Galaxy Tab "Life 2.0."
“I have so many gadgets with me everyday. It’s something that people in our generation can’t seem to live without.” 


Here are some of the many who are brand ambassadors too:
Gangbadoy, Founder of RockEd Phils
Aids Tecson, Founder of Undergound Logic
JJ Yulo, blogger "Pinoy Eats World"
Yael Yuzon, vocalist of Spongecola
Jaymie Pizarro, Editor and publisher of The Bull Runner Web magazine
Carlos Celdran, Founder of Walk This Way

6 comments:

Patrick Pleno said...

Congratulations, bigtime! :D

http://thethriftboy.blogspot.com/

lala said...

great post! <3
and oh i love that tutu skirt! :)

xx

CLPig said...

the ipad compliments ur looks perfectly :)

---------------
Pigalle Passions
The largest pigalle spotter site in the world
http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :) I wonder if you can post your reviews about the difference from first tab to the second one.

I recently got mine last month coz its on sale in Australia (around Php13k only).

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit in the first picture! Its so cute! :)

Aie Corpuz said...

Congrats! You look stunning! =)