Menu

7.16.2011

Lorys (CLOSED)

 Have you ever heard of the brand Lorys hair cream? Well, it's a product from Brazil that makes your hair very soft and smooth in an instant. It can be used as a conditioner or as a hot oil. What makes it better is they have unique scents of hair creams. Oh, and did you know it's only P185.00?
 My ultimate favorite is the fruit cocktail and duo chocolate.
 If you first open the fruit cocktail, it just looks like a plain hair cream..
 but dig inside and you'll find that it has different colors inside. So cute!! 
This duo chocolate can pass of as a yummy sandwich spread. 

I already tried the fruit cocktail and it worked like wonders. After having so many shoots last week, I couldn't really brush my hair normally without having tangles. Good thing Lorys sent me a box of their products. I used it right away and my hair was back to normal! I love it. I can't wait to try the other ones too.

And because I love Lorys and I love my readers, I'm giving away one free container of Lorys Hair Cream. All you have to do is LIKE this post and RT my tweet (make sure if you RT, tag me too @laureenuy, so I see it). Will pick the winner tomorrow 12nn (will pick it randomly). BMS.

** Lorys Hair Cream is available in Watsons, Landmark, Gaisano, PCX and other major department and retail stores nationwide

5 comments:

Arnie Villanueva said...

Super lovely!! :)I can now imagine myself with Lorys on my hair! Hope I'll get picked!!! *pretty please with cherry on top* :">

Twitter: listentoarnie
Blog: arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

zee villa said...

Do this also work with wavy/curly hair?

http://marshee13.blogspot.com/

paulinejoyp said...

Like it!..Hope I could win this, my hair is really dry nowadays..c;

notyourordinaryteacher said...

done!

FB: vintagekawaii
RT: http://twitter.com/#!/quiam/status/92401013352448001

quiamoi_tres@yahoo.com

kumiko mae said...

heard a lot abt this product but have yet tried it. your photos left me quite curious :D