Menu

9.05.2011

My Binondo Girl Screening

 The handsome Kim Chiu
 Waiting for everyone to arrive before we enter the cinema. Say hello to the cast: me, Jolo Revilla, Ai Ai De Las Alas, Richard Yap, Cherry Pie Picache and Ricardo Cepeda
 The red carpet. I feel like this is a movie screening! so many people!!
 Say hello to little Jade and little Onyx. Such adorable kids.
 Supportive sister Liz and director Erick Salud all set to watch the teleserye.
 Look at all the Kim Chiu fans who came to support her. So sweet.
 and we're all set to watch!!
 After the screening, everyone went to Gloria Maris to eat. Here's Varda and Kim's best friend Maja Salvador.
 Hello My Binondo Girl cast!
 on my left: Matteo Guidicelli, director Malu Sevilla and Xian Lim
Congratulations Kim Chiu! You deserve it all. 
Watch My Binondo Girl every night at 8:30pm. BMS.

3 comments:

thestyleflux said...

Congratulations everyone! I know you all did a wonderful job! :)

Kaye (http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Wow... he is definitely handsome!!!

lalajanelle said...

hi. hopefully you could Kim Chiu up and post it here :D i really love your blog. more power!