Menu

9.07.2011

Random

Some of the random things I have lying around my room as of the moment.
 This Levis all access card that gives me 10% discount on chosen restaurants (like Opus, Epic, etc)  and free entrance for two on chosen clubs (like Republiq, Fever Luxe Lounge, etc)
 This Holy Seat pouch for travelling and daily use to kill those gross invisible germs inside the bathroom.
 Kiehl's facial cleanser and lotion. 
 Royce and Ferrero Rocher that someone gave me. Uyyyyy.......
 Tretorn boots that will be very useful now because our weather is hot/cold, sunny/rainy. 
This box of Smart C+ drink so I can replace my vitamin c pill with this delicious bottles for the entire month. Yum.

3 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

Smart C+ is also my favorite drink... yum!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Denise said...

Where can I get the Toilet Seat?! #germaphobeproblems lol

xx à la mode

Charlotte Beecham said...

i love your blog. your style and vibe are great. please check out mine and if you like it id love a follw back.

http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/


Thanks!