Menu

9.13.2011

Three in One Fun

I've been to all the events and parties this night- and it all happened in Resorts World. 

Mango:
 Hosted by Bianca Valerio- I love this girl. Too bad I arrived late at the party, I wasn't able to see the entire collection, but based from what I saw, I'll be visiting their store soon.
 So many people attended the event-- So many watchers too!

Garage:
 The venue was in Republiq and they had a fashion show too before announcing the best dressed men for 2011.
 Hello Adrien Semblat! Congratulations. 
 Say hello to Michael Concepcion.
 Congratulations guys!

Opus for the after-party:
 bloggers and girlfriends Kryz Uy and Camille Co
 Carlos Concepcion and Ino Caluza (still at Republiq but transferring to Opus na!)
 David Milan, Victor Basa and Divine Lee (same scenario hahaha)
 Liz Uy arrived fashionably late. Darly Chang wearing a hat that I want to steal.
 Robbie Becroft shows you how to wear an ear cuff. Camille, I think it looks better on him.
 Frank and Robbie shuffling.
 Raymond Gutierrez and Bubbles Paraiso
Robbie Becroft with girls Bea Soriano (effortlessly flawless) and Liz Uy (effortlessly hot). 
BMS.

1 comment:

Laviña Jampit said...

who's that frank smoking in there? is it frank magalona? hehe