Menu

9.23.2011

What's Best For You

 I've tried Cetaphil skin cleanser before, but it's my frist time to use their facial moisturizer.  It's really mild and non-greasy- you won't feel sticky or yucky. 
So sad I wasn't able to attend Jing Monis Salon's grand launch in Alabang because of work. Still, Jing managed to give me all these. I love you Jing! Can't wait to try them. 
New Nivea visage. It's their first whitening + acne + oil control in one facial wash that will help you will your problems. I really love that it's oil control. At the end of the day, you'd still wanna look fresh, right? 

Always use what's best for your hair and skin type. BMS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Cetaphil but I want to try Nivea Visage.

:) superbinbina.blogspot.com

MsChaCha said...

i used everything Cetaphil. it gets pricey here sa states but its worth it.