Menu

10.02.2011

Camsur Marathon 2

 Food was amazing, too. I don't even know where to start, everything tasted so delish- especially the brownies.
 Abs (a.k.a Spartacus) and Karina also ran the 3k marathon.
 Thank you so much Visions PR for the accommodation! Congratulations for the successful event.
 Outfit number two: Already wore this black and white top before to do some chores. You can also wear it as a cover up in the beach. Love this bikini top from Soak Swimwear. I went wakeboarding the entire day, and it didn't even get loose or whatsoever. Check out their swimsuits. 
 with Tessa Prieto.
 Some eye candies for you guys: Abs, Robbie Becroft and Tylor Perry
 Frank Magalona and Nicole Andersson after a few tries. Fight pa rin kami! 
 The princess- Tessa Prieto!
 After a fun day of wakeboarding, we ended the night at Happy Ending (yes, the place is called Happy Ending). Thank you so much Gov Lray, we all had so much fun.
We were supposed catch the 10am flight going back to Manila, but because of Pedring, all flights were cancelled. So, everyone who needed to be back in Manila by Monday night took the 10 hour land trip. Yes, we all did. No regrets though, because I felt that we all became closer after. 

Thank you Gov Lray. Thank you Visions PR. I had so much fun in Camsur. BMS.

2 comments:

LongHairGirl said...

Woooow! I love this photos!
I just discovered your blog and I'll definitely follow!
i love it!
Kiss ;*

jenny diano said...

OMG! I REALLY LOVE BROWNIES.. yummy.. tulo na laway ko hehe.. i love your blog na.. promise! :)