Menu

7.10.2012

BTS Candy Shoot

 A few months back, I had a shoot with Candy magazine and was styled by the Candy Council of Cool girls. Honestly, I really remembered my high school days during the shoot because I was exactly like them 6 years back. Oh, memories. 
We shot at Heima store (such a cool place) in Cubao X. It was my first time in that area and I was amazed by all the stores there. I'm definitely going back again. Oh, except that there was a really rude guard that kept stopping us every time I'd take outfit photos. I understand if it's his job to stop us if we need a permit but even if I was inside the Heima store and the photographer was a few steps outside the store he'd still  stop us. Anyway, good vibes come back. 
 There were so many adorable furniture and home decos. I love this closet with "exotic chinese food" written all over it. Now speaking of food...
  What's the best meal to order during tapings or shoots? Mcdonalds!!! I just had to order Big n' Tasty burger meals for everyone. Yes, I am a messy eater. The Council of Cool girls were too shy to dig in so I had to be the first to eat before they all started eating. 
It was a very short and fun shoot and I was so happy with my look. I actually haven't been styled for the longest time since they always want my style and personality for shoots. In fairness, nag research and COC girls! Hahaha. I still can't show you guys the final layout since the issue isn't out yet, but watch out for it. It's a very special feature. BMS.

13 comments:

thesparklingarrow said...

looks very nice, and you look gorgeous
take a look at my blog: thesimpleeye.blogspot.com

youknowimaqueen said...

Yes, you know I was thinking lately about the definition of 'greatness' and this is exactly what it is: Big and Tasty.

Nancie said...

awesome pictures....looks like you had a good time
NANCIEMWAI.COM

Elise and Margot said...

cool pics! You've got a really nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

x For Happy Days

bibi said...

nice pictures :)

www.rambutan18.blogspot.com
www.skylight115.blogspot.com

Something Real Serious said...

cool post :)

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-am-fab-freak.html

Joyce said...

i love the cute details!

http://joyceloveszoe.blogspot.com

Justin Vawter said...

excited to see you in the mag!! I am a fan of Candy and it would be awesome if you are on the cover.. haha..

Cheers~!

- Justin -
<a href="http://twatome.blogspot.com>The World According to Me</a>

Justin Vawter said...

excited to see you in the mag!! I am a fan of Candy and it would be awesome if you are on the cover.. haha..

Cheers~!

- Justin -
The World According to Me

Encanthé said...

Cool pics and blog! ;-)

Am2Pm Chic said...

georgous!!! it looks like a fun shot!!


visit our blog if you love fashion because we love your sense of style.:)

xx

selvia

am2pmchic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

sosyal! it's been part of my everyday routine to check your blog, as in every single day. =)

Unknown said...

checking your blog out has been my everyday hobby! =)

chloealeja.blogspot.com