Menu

11.09.2010

Gold and Glitters



(H&M top, Stylebreak studded jeans, Chair Eyes sunglasses, Alexander Wang shoes)

I'm really a fan of black and silver, but today, all the gold glitz and glamor got me... Too much gold, actually. This top that I got from my mom because I wanted to wear something really loose because it was raining and I felt lazy totally rocked. Paired with these gold studded jeans that I'm totally obsessed with made it rock more. It's so comfy and stretchy that I feel like I'm wearing leggings.

5 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Those pants are amazing! And I'm obssessed with your gold watch! xoxoxoxoo

Rhai and Coi said...

I love your studded jeans!


SIAMESESKY

Kreiza Patolot said...

I love your jeans. And you always wear fabulous shoes. =))

Pink Stilettos said...

I love those pants! I love what you have on you feet to :) xoxo

www.pink-stilettos.info

Bea said...

where did you get your watch? its fab <3