Menu

12.16.2010

1521

(Rayban wayfarers, Topshop blazer, H&M bracelets, bazaar jeans, Charlotte Olympia wedges)

It was my last day of school last Tuesday. Yey for Christmas breaks. This blazer from Topshop is actually old but it still amazes me how stunning it is. I walked around the campus today and people were staring at it. If anyone needs an extra button, you know who to find.
Also, I tried this new website www.quickdelivery.ph where you order your food online. They have over 150 restaurants in their website so it's very convenient. I got a digital gift certificate for 1521 restaurant from them. It was so amazing. You place your food in an order form and they'll have it delivered at your place within 45 minutes to an hour. When  I was ordering, I felt like I was playing a game. I enjoyed it too much- I checked everything in their menu and it all seemed delish.
After I placed my order, I received a confirmation via email and they called my phone to double check. That's it. Also, the food arrived 10 minutes early. I ordered dessert for everyone. I loved the banana/ mango crepe (I ate it with vanilla ice cream). One of the best crepes I've tasted ever. Try ordering now and you'll have so much fun doing it!

No comments: