Menu

12.23.2010

Too Busy to be Witty

(Cotton On cardigan, Pink Manila dress, Goyard tote, Steve Madden wedges)

3 days until Christmas and I'm still super busy:
1. Christmas shopping
2. shipping all orders for Stylebreak
3. delivering new items in Crossings Trinoma
4. attending Christmas parties
5. cleaning my room

My apologies for not taking a decent shot of my outfit today. I've been dying to wear this dress for the longest time but it's too casual for night outs and too revealing for a regular day, so today (since I'm attending a birthday/ house party), I wore it with a gray cardigan and my ever favorite wedges so it will look just right. BMS.

2 comments:

Bella Donna said...

Hi Lauren,

So fab! I read you in the morning before I write my blog. Keep BMS-ing!

I tagged you on this post:

http://myfashionmystatement.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-first-blog-award.html

Have a Merry Christmas!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Necklace :)

Love this dress and those shoes are amazzinggg

Char x