Menu

12.21.2010

Tie-dye and Denim

 (SM dress, Cotton On chambre, Dior bag, Zara flats)

Ended up wearing flats yesterday because I went Christmas shopping. I wasn't bothered though because everyone loved my studded flats- it was an eye catcher. As usual, I piled on accessories like there was no tomorrow (hello owl necklace and ring).
Also I went to Cozy Nail Lounge again to change my nail polish when I saw Lay Bare and figured I also needed a wax. It was my first time to try Lay Bare in Libis- so far it's the best branch. They have this huge cute message board that you can write your comments afterwards. The rooms are super cozy too and the girls (aside from being uber friendly) were super tidy. 
Now they have a running promo: you can get a free underarm wax or eybrow threading for every brazilian/ full leg wax. I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your dress from SM. I'm actually a fan of their dresses