Menu

5.21.2011

Hard Edge

 I almost cried when I read Kryz's post about my collection on her blog. If you guys ever wondered how Camille, Kryz and I got close, it was all because WAGW flew us all to Cebu. We all didn't know each other then, but we just clicked. We would always see each other in shoots and events and just chat like there's no tomorrow. We have a conference in our bbms and update each other everyday. 
And because of WAGW, I met two of the most stylish, prettiest and friendliest girls. 

WAGW x Laureen Uy in Hard Edge. Shop my collection now.

3 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Gorgeous! <3 It's great to find new friends!

xx
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

L said...

I love the last shot of the 3 of you.

Tuesday in Amsterdam said...

Gorgeous pictures and outfits! The mustard sweater and stripes is my favorite outfit! Very nice combo.

Thanks for sharing.

Hope you'll pass and visit my blog.

Thanks