Menu

7.09.2011

Vice Ganda Concert

 Just look at the crowd! Araneta's soooo full!
 I went with Raymond Gutierrez and Bianca Gonzalez.
 Lady Gaga-ish dance
 Vice's opening.
 Loved Vice's outfit styled by Liz Uy. 
 Kean, Jon Avila and Xian Lim on stage
 Toni Gonzaga with her lioness hair. Love it!
 Vice and Enchong Dee ala Rihanna and Chris Brown. Haha
 Billy Crawford rapping
 Vice Ganda tried to rap as well. I loved their Flip Top segment.
 Derek Ramsey entered the stage topless. 
Cristine Reyes super duper hot!!
 When Coco Martin came out the whole Araneta Coliseum went wild!!!
Congratulations Vice Ganda, your concert was a success!!!
After the show, Bianca, Raymond, Liz and I had a quick snack at Borough. I love that place. BMS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vice Ganda is sensational. Teeeeheee!

Michelle said...

It looks like a blast! I love her outfits! :-)