Menu

8.26.2011

Live the Promise of Beautiful Skin

 A couple of weeks ago, Belo sent a small package for me. I was able to try it out yesterday and wow, it worked wonders for my skin. 
First, I tried the facial wash. It has Dermwhite plus, glutathione and skin vitamins so your face will even out your skin tone and cleans/ retain skin's natural moisture. After, I put on the moisture-rich whitening toner (it's my first time actually to put toner on my face) and when I woke up, my face felt so soft and relaxed. The toner promotes cell renewal and provides longer lasting moisture. I love it.
My favorite so far is the smoothening whitening body bar. It smells better than baby's milk and prevents dryness to achieve that silky smooth skin. I put the whitening lotion after to maintain the softness of my skin. 
Believe it or not- all their whitening products moisturizes and lightens your skin safely in as little as seven days. 

"Live the promise of beautiful skin with expert skin care from Belo." BMS.

No comments: