Menu

8.23.2011

Wedges and Flats

 Viva La Gam leopard print wedges. Can you believe it's only P1,550.00?
 Michael Antonio wedges. Sky high heels!!
 Feet for a Queen silver wedges- the back detail is to die for.

And of course, Schu flats. I love that they're so comfy. Since I have to wear flats more now because of taping, I now have these:
 Rugged look red flats- so grunge I love it.
 Preppy looking gray patent flats.
And for the people who love to get pedicures- this is perfect so your nail polish won't get ruined. 

Schu also has a promo now- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! 
Happy shopping. BMS.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the second pair!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm really inspired to collect shoes because of your collection :) I hope you can post kahit 1/2 of your collection/shoe cabinet. Would love to see it! ;)

Aki No Yuutsu said...

love them all... I'm such a greedy girl!!!

Gellie Abogado said...

leopard prints never goes out of style. want! want!

Melai said...

wow bongga shoes! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Anonymous said...

Hi, your style is really amazing. Love your style, shoes, clothes, accesoires...EVERYTHING you wear. You inspire me. Check my blog if you want I'm a new member here.

P.S.: sorry for my little mistakes, my english isn't really good, haha. Btw, I'm from France.