Menu

9.02.2011

Animal Instinct

(HK brand dress, Forever 21 ring, SM Accessories bracelets on my right hand, Aranaz clutch, Jimmy Choo heels)

We had dinner at Midas hotel a couple of weeks ago and I decided to be more proper but still be close to my style. For some reason I find myself wanting more and more maxi dresses lately- and when I found this animal print maxi dress, I knew it was love at first sight. BMS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super love this, girl!! Miss you na, I haven't seen you in ages!!

Anonymous said...

love the shoes! :) pretty maxi dress, the print is nicee~

fashioneggpplant said...

you look real pretty here, love the dress :)

niknok said...

I love the dress so much!!!! what's your height btw?

♥ The Niknok Style

thestyleflux said...

Saw same dress at Maldita but anyway, Love the look! Looking sexy and Gorgeous with that print! :)

Kaye
http://lookbook.nu/thestyleflux
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

K. said...

I finally watched you on "My Binondo Girl." I always wondered what you meant by this. One day, I woke up from my sleep and saw my mom watching this show on TFC. I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing you on television! It felt like seeing you in real life.

You are gorg!

The Mommy Roves said...

nice dress! :D you are the style superstar!!