Menu

10.14.2011

Layers

 Quirky Pedia feathered necklace, Le Papillion black necklace
 SM Accessories bangles
 Loving my Givenchy bag
 Cute maskara and skull rings from Girls Are Weird
(vintage top, H&M shorts, Givenchy bag, Finch shoes)

I just got a lovely pair of heels again, and this time, they're from Finch. I got inspired by the cut outs and overall design of these shoes, so I built my entire outfit around them. I love how these platforms are so high but they don't hurt my feet at all- I can wear them all day. For the rest of my outfit, I wore touches of beige, cream and brown. The top actually reminds me of crepe cake, because of its layers- or sand. Random. I wore this during the Trendsetters bazaar so I just wanted a shopping-ready outfit.  BMS.

10 comments:

i otivar said...

lovely! super nice top and bag. love ze heels too!


xo,

thechicswag.blogspot.com

thestyleflux said...

Love the earth tones of your look! :)

Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

i really love this outfit on you. so clean and fresh. and your bag is lust-worthy as well! great styling :)

Join my halloween Giveaway! WIN shoes, bag, chocolates from Paisley clothing!!!

dred said...

lovely shoes! :)

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Love the entire outfit... from your top to your shorts to your bag... UHHHH it's PERFECTION

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Melai said...

You look great laureen. The earth palette looks good on you :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

charmaigne grace said...

pretty! i'm your new fan. i keep on watching my binondo girl:)

CutestPrincess said...

nice shoes... like it so much!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Skinny leather pants said...

looooove this look!

alloramelts said...

we have the same mascara ring. mine is just colore black and got it for around less then fifty php! =D