Menu

11.04.2011

Carrot

(H&M top, +-x% collar necklace, Miss Pinky Binky scallop skirt, Asian Vogue wedges)
 Extreme Finds silver bangle,  Mia Casa elephant bangles. So adorable, right?

Forgive me for not wearing a belt for this outfit- it would've been better with a hard gold belt wrapped around my waist. I was in a rush for a meeting and totally forgot about it. 
Who knew I would ever wear a carrot-inspired outfit? Haha. I really didn't notice the combination until after I saw these pictures. I like the effect of the cropped top and high waist skirt together though. 
My meeting was actually with my Stylebreak partner/ loved one Katrina Loring. She's based in Iloilo and was in Manila for only a few days. We bonded and I joined her while she shopped in her Stella McCartney heels. BMS.

6 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the skirt! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Jan Nicole Puentevella Uy said...

You look great Laureen! Cool naman, Katrina's from Iloilo.. Small world! =)

xx,
Nicole

The Mommy Roves said...

still effortlessly chic lau <3 the cropped top is so sexy!

roviedear
http://thebargaindoll.blogspot.com

Chiara XD said...

hi miss lauren, i have used one of your picture in my blog..youre really my inspiration.you can check out my blog and leave some comment because im just a newbie..
wishlistmaker.blogspot.com
tnx!

i otivar said...

love your accessories.
when you're back here in HK.
you gotta go to that underground shopping center in causewaybay! :)
you're definitely gonna have fun there.

<3

thechicswag.blogspot.com

alyssasilva said...

i love the shoes..so fab!:)