Menu

1.24.2012

Two Prints

 (Topshop earrings, Stylebreak dress, Cole Vintage bangle, Butingtings rings, Sugarfree pumps)

I attended the Clinique event last week with friends and they just announced that Paolo Maranan is now part of Clinique- so being one of his clients, I watched the entire show and supported him all the way. I love his make up! Nakakaganda! It started around 7pm so I decided to wear a statement Stylebreak dress- long sleeves so that it's still proper for the event and at the same time backless so I won't be too covered up. I just love how the dress has two prints that go together- totally makes the vibe young and trendy.
Speaking of Stylebreak, I was featured in "Kabuhayang Swak na Swak," a morning show in ABSCBN. They featured Stylebreak and my blog and how I started doing these things. If you're an aspiring business girl or if you want to start your own blog- maybe you can get some tips by watching the video HERE. My segment starts at around 12 minutes on the first part of the video. BMS.
**Stylebreak available in Crossings Trinoma and Crossings Shangri-la Mall.**
Photos by: Robbie Becroft

Hype this look on lookbook.nu HERE.

12 comments:

thestyleflux said...

Love the graphics of that dress!



Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Denise said...

i envy your body! i hope i can wear that dress too! :) you look so sexy and fierce! :)

Etaduran said...

I love those shoes! :)

//E
thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

niknok said...

Love love love the dress paired with those shoes! gorgeous! xx


The Niknok Style

Life's a shoe said...

great dress! love the color and print

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning as usual! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Foxinflora said...

Perfect color combination - and looove the bright yellow shoes!!:)

Juricko said...

Hi! I will miz My Binondo Girl, di ka na ba ulit ggw ng teleserye?

Sarange said...

i love this dress,, ♥

sasavalencia.blogspot.com

Camille Go said...

I wish you took a picture of the back :( Stunning, nonetheless :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! when will this dress be available? and how much? thanks!

Le Stage said...

Adore this outfit! You are a pro at accessorizing - fantastic shoes! =]

http://lestage2012.blogspot.com/