Menu

8.26.2012

Cotton On: Calling Everyone's Attention

 Calling everyone's attention: COTTON ON IS FINALLY OPENING THIS SEPTEMBER 7 at THE SM MALL OF ASIA! O DIBA- kailangan all caps. I super love this brand- all their clothes are not only fashionable but very comfortable as well. Every time time I go to Hong Kong I always visit this store, and now that it's coming here I'm truly overwhelmed. For their opening, they will be having a fashion show on September 6 and this event will be by invitation only but I'm sure you guys can peek during the event. GOOD NEWS THOUGH: They're looking for students/ amateur models who can walk the runway for the fashion show. Now's your time to shine!!! 
        a) All interested parties can do online submissions via Cotton On's Facebook fanpage or you can nominate 
           your friends too. Everyone is welcome to join!
        b) Cotton On is looking for new models/ students who are 18-24 years old who are FUN, YOUNG, HIP, HAPPY and 
           BRIGHT… people who can best represent Cotton On.
        c) Deadline for submission is on August 29, 2012. The selected people will be advised via Cotton On's Facebook 
           fanpage and will be invited to the GRAND GO SEE on August 30, 2012 (that's a Thursday) starting 6pm onwards 
           at the Suyen Corp/ Bench Head office in Pasay City. I will also be there to check out all the 
           finalists. (Note: Suyen/ Cotton On team will communicate all these details directly to those models who 
           passed initial screening).

So what are you waiting for? Join the search now and you might just be the one they're waiting for! See you at the go see! For more information, like Cotton On's Facebook fanpage and follow them on Twitter. BMS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHH!! SO EXCITED. I love Cotton On! I also make it a point that I shop there whenever I go to Hong Kong. Cotton On's one of my fave stores <3

thedamselinadress.blogspot.com