Menu

1.18.2013

Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw this January 21

 Last Sunday was the grand screening of the Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw, a new teleserye that will show this January 21 already. It will air during primetime bida every Monday-Friday at 9pm. I was very lucky enough to be part of this, especially that the lead characters are Kris Aquino, Robin Padilla and Anne Curtis. This is actually the second teleserye I'm doing and I can't thank ABS-CBN enough for giving me this role. 
 Marco Gumabao and Miles Ocampo. Aren't they such a cute love team?
Walking beside Smokey Manoloto and Gloria Sevilla.
 The very cute Xyriel Manabat! I love this little girl.
 The very handsome Ian Veneracion. Walang kupas! Crush pa rin ng bayan! Naks!
 And of course... I'm pretty sure you know why the crowd went wild...
 Box Office Queen Anne Curtis, Idol ng Masa Robin Padilla and Queen of All Media Kris Aquino. Triple threat! 
 Look how packed the cinema is! We all had a great time watching the first five episodes.
I was able to grab a few photos from Smokey's IG and pictures from a few Twitter followers too. 
After the grand screening, we proceeded to the press conference. I really don't remember what we were talking about here but I loved how we're all laughing. Wagas ang tawa ko! Hahaha.
 The teleserye (tv series) is a combination of romance, action and comedy all in one- that's why I'm sure you guys will love it. If you guys haven't seen the trailer, watch it below:
Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw, this January 21 already on Primetime Bida 9pm. Don't forget to watch guys! BMS.

7 comments:

Something Real Serious said...

wooho hope i could watch you

i like your blog. would you like to follow each other? let me know through my blog :)

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/grannys-yard.html

Karen corpuz said...

congrats with your 2nd primetime bida soap

Unknown said...

I'll be watching!

Queenly Tan said...

Can't wait to watch you on tv again Ms. Laureen! <3

Unknown said...

Goodluck Laureen. I'm so excited to watch you Esmi. :)

Apple said...

Looking forward to watching Kailangan Ko'd Ikaw tonight. Congrats for grabbing the role of Esmi :)

Apple

www.appleandbees.com

The QMB Corporation said...

congrats to your second teleserye...ikaw nga yun nakita ko!:)