Menu

3.09.2013

Move Freely

 I’ve been thinking of moving out lately. Not because I want to leave my family, but because I want to become more independent. Since I started my store Stylebreak and my blog, I feel like I need a condo unit where I can do everything freely so I learn how to be organized and inspire to work harder.
For me, it’s always best to balance everything in just one place. I want a place where it can inspire me to be better with what I do so I can work in every way I can. I want to wake up everyday happy and motivated. I also take into consideration the area- if it’s close to the areas I usually go to for meetings and leisure.
 Avida Centera is launching their 4th tower in Mandaluyong this March 9 and I think it’s a nice location. It puts you right where public transportation, schools, offices, and commercial centers are all within your reach. I’m always in Ortigas and Makati area so I’m really suited for this type of condos.
This two-bedroom space is ideal for me- just look how spacious the hallway is leading to the living/ kitchen area. I can turn the other room into my office while leaving the main room as my bedroom. This area is just perfect for someone who’s just starting out- someone who has is free-spirited and has a lot of goals in life.
(Stylebreak dress)

Remember, it’s always nice to live in a space where it gives you positivity and happiness everyday. Avida Towers Centera Tower 4 is celebrating the launch this March 9 and is inviting everyone to check out their showroom. You can check out their website for more information. BMS.
Photos by: Niel Ong

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely flat but i'm more in love with your dress, looking great!

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

Kerstine Basallo said...

Is this your condo Ms. Lau? I must say, you've got a perfect place to stay. Congrats for being an independent now, I know you'll become more stronger!

Unknown said...

i'm a fan! your blog is part of my routine. adore you ms. laureen! :)

LittleMissGege

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

That dress is beautiful! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Lust Covet Desire said...

What a great dress and I love the statement necklaces with it. Very chic apartment!

http://www.lustcovetdesire.tumblr.com

@lustcovetdesire

Unknown said...

Fell in love with your dress Ms. Laureen! ang pretty and nice color. ^_^

DAINTY CHIC by Loila L.

Zwitsal Mae Yuson said...

there's always something sexy when girls show off a little shoulder skin! i love it laureen!

xoxo,
zwitsy
www.itszmyuson.com

Unknown said...

loving the place and dress <3 :)

Something Real Serious said...

love your dress <3

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/03/trying-to-be-cute-but-failed.html

Teeny said...

Printed color season! I love it!
So gorgeousss...


xoxo
http://lovetheprincesscafe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your dress so much!

www.theAfrancisco.blogspot.com

Emma-Cristy said...

I love the unique print on this dress :)

Emma
Http://emmacristy.blogspot.com

Happy Philippines said...

pretty in pink! :) and yes, i love the atmosphere and interior of the unit.