Menu

10.25.2010

Red Town








(Givenchy hoodie, Vintage sweater, H&M fur and necklaces, Crossings thigh high stockings, H&M bag, Topshop wedges)

While at Shanghai, I went sight seeing at Red Town (The Shanghai Creative Industry Clustering Park) to check out the Shanghai Sculpture Space. Everything was super artsy fartsy- I loved it. Even their highways were so intricate. It was so bright, I felt like I was in Republiq (a famous club here in Manila) ha ha ha.
This look is composed of layers of loose clothing for a very lazy feel. Thank God I bought this fox scarf. Not only did it match my outfit, but it also gave me warmth. 

1.  Shanghai Sculpture Space
2. The Transhumance
3. The Saloon Car
4. Viewing Yesterday in Today
5. Highway in Shanghai
6-7. Buildings
8. Raffles City Mall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Shanghai!

STYLEBYLISS said...

Wow amazing pictures!

Sharina said...

You are such a style icon, Laureen! I love your outfit. And I love the photos! Kainggit! I wanna visit Shangai soon too!!

Shari of Aviator Shades