Menu

11.27.2010

Touchdown Cebu

(Forever 21 top, Zara TRf shorts, Balenciaga bag, Steve Madden wedges)

Hello Cebu! Arrived around 10:30am and went straight to Shangri-la Mactan where we stayed. Met up with owners of What a Girl Wants (WAGW) Diane, Jacklyn and Kryzz Uy. First thing I saw when I got in my room was this bag from WAGW and and munchies. So sweet! More photos about the WAGW on my next post! 
I wore this sequined top so it was easy to get in the airport since I didn't wear much accessories. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippines Real Estate.
Having a hard time finding the perfect home for you? MyCebuRealEstate is here to help you. We keep this site
always monthly so it saves your precious time in your home search. We focus on house and lot for sale in
Cebu, Cebu Condominiums, and residential lots for sale.

http://www.facebook.com/MyCebuRealEstate





Fore more info call me: Name: Allanic or Edsel
Landline: (032)2671764
Inventus Real Estate Cebu Philippines