Menu

11.27.2010

What A Girl Wants Fashion Show

(Stylebreak sheer top, WAGW skirt, Jeffrey Campbell shoes)

I absolutely love WAGW's December 2010 collection. I know exactly what to buy from them. Here are some pictures from the event.

1. Front row(L-R): Daryl Chang and Anna Canlas of Preview Mag, Camille Co and I
2-4. my favorite items
5. everyone
6. random
7. girls behind WAGW (L-R): Diane, Jacklyn and Kryzz Uy
8. my favorite model: Ral 
9. cute couple
10. what we have been drinking the whole night
11. Daryl Chang and I

5 comments:

niknok said...

love all the clothes! and your outfit here! gorgeous!

Gillian Uang said...

Hey Laureen! is it okay If I grab some photos for my blog too? :)

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

said...

Sure, just email me the link Gillian. :)

Trish G. said...

Now i'm sure to buy more clothes from WAGW.

theversastyle said...

looks like tons of fun! ... i'm crushing on your Campbells with the socks... heart.


xxxo
www.theversastyle.com