Menu

12.11.2010

Visions: The People

(H&M dress, Pink Manila sequined cover up, Alexander Mcqueen clutch)

Amber was so full because of the event and the whole night the songs were Kylie Minogue, Rihanna, Madonna, Britney Spears etc. Because of Visions, I met a lot of people and enjoyed talking to each and everyone- too bad most of my photos were blurry. Until next time. xx
1. Carlos Concepcion getting ready 
2. with IC Medyosa
3. make up artist Jigs Mayuga and stylist Alyanna Martinez
4. Jasmine Curtis Smith being interviewed by Channel V
5. staring at my sister's portrait
6. the venue
7. Andre Chang
8. Jasmine, Pauline, me and Maxene
9. Pam Quinones behind her portrait
10. Concepcion cousins Mike and Carlos

1 comment:

sunny @ taryn's design diary said...

OMG. This is officially one of my new favorite blogs.