Menu

4.16.2011

Bohol Day 2 and 3

 Amorita's pool area facing the beach. We stayed here during the night with the sky filled with stars.
 Katrina relaxing.
 WAGW hat.
 I love the beach.
 Kalene's D&G sunnies that I want to steal.

 A candid shot that Katrina took while we were having fun swimming (while she and Kalene were hiding from the sun)
 Tea ceremony inside our villa with free treats.


 (Jellybean top, vintage neon vest, Zara skirt, Angel wedges)
Every year we have this getaway trip, just the four of us. I wonder where our destination will be next year. BMS.

10 comments:

The fashion building / DIY said...

Amazing place! Great pictures!

Mars said...

I love all the photos! And you did color blocking really well. Your wedges are so fabulous. :)

Mars of fashion insouciance

Unknown said...

bohol is so beautiful!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

beautiful photos!!!

Michelle said...

You literally pop in the last photo! :)

GretchTM said...

What a beautiful place! It's so cool how you girls do this every year.

Tessa said...

talk about beautiful beach with beautiful women! ^__^

Emily said...

Looks like a blast! I love the color-blocking in your outfit, and those gorgeous wedges!

xoxo
Em

theversastyle said...

you live such a charmed life my dear... so jealous! this look amazing!

xo
annette

Mariloé said...

I want to be also there :)