Menu

6.04.2011

Horizontal and Vertical

(WAGW hat, Landmark mesh top, Hong Kong brand harems, Ice Queen wedges)

One of the many photos Cholo Dela Vega took of me. I met Cholo through twitter way back in 2010 when I needed a new photographer for Stylebreak's Hoop and Lass collection. I tweeted for photographers to send their works via email and luckily Cholo submitted one. When I saw his work my mouth dropped and I booked him right away. Ever since then I always get him for shoots.
I seriously love the way he takes pictures. He also edits the color so well. If you need a creative director/ photographer- get him. He's so talented in many ways. BMS.

5 comments:

Abigaell Ana said...

Love the shot and your harrem pants!

Xx

www.chicchikchic.com

fashion doctor said...

stylish! love your shoes!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Love your shoess!!!
http://beauteauparadis.blogspot.com/

niknok said...

love the look!!!

www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This could have been prettier without the borders.

Find these lines on your HTML:
.post-body .tr-caption-container img {
padding: 0;
background: transparent;
border: none;
-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);
box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);

}

And try deleting the bold lines. Don't take out "}" though.

Just trying to help, just in case you'd like any. :)

Beautiful blog from a beautiful person, still. :)