Menu

6.10.2011

Loose on Loose

I love my Stylebreak white top. It's so loose and perfect for lazy days. Fabric is so soft and thin, it feels so breezy!
Wearing my Mariz one piece feathered earring. Recently I'm now obsessed with them. I remember Jasmine Curtis wore it for The Script concert three months ago. Way to start a trend girl!
 My korean friend/classmate/photographer-of-the-day-for-my-blog Dae Lee.
With my all around buddy Kim Manalo, I love this guy to death! Everyone loves him.
(Stylebreak top, WAGW hat, Quirky Pedia necklace, Mariz earring, Alexander Wang bag, Topshop wide leg jeans, Topshop wedges)

Graduation practice day. It was so weird to see everyone in school again after not seeing them for almost three months. Everyone was so ecstatic to graduate already- including me. Finally, I'm entering the real world. I decided to wear something comfy because for sure we'd be practicing the entire afternoon. Loose on loose. Love it. BMS.

13 comments:

Aki No Yuutsu said...

love the loose x loose combo!!!

bestie said...

Loose-on-loose is my favorite! And you wear it well (: wow, congrats Laureen! You've already accomplished so much and you hadn't even graduated yet! <3

iryn said...

wow! you owned it! you pulled off the look nicely!

-Iryn

Unknown said...

love that earring!!!

Donna said...

Great outfit! I really like it
xoxo

Michelle said...

Oh wow! I love the chill-but-chic effect of your outfit!! :-)

KD said...

fave outfit from you BY FAR!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love this look a lot! Amazing pants <3 X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

poise.exhibit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
poise.exhibit said...

You're the Wang, Lau! :D

Congrats on the graduation.

Anonymous said...

aww thanks for the mention girl!! love you!

ryoki said...

dae lee is from asia pacific UNIVERSITY right? btw. you look totally awesome ^^

abee said...

i want your top! love this look!