Menu

2.23.2012

Life's A Jungle


(Goody ouchless tie, Island Girl necklace, Stylebreak black polo, H&M sweater, Bubbles rings, Dolce and Gabbana bag, My Korean Rose shorts, Asian Vogue wedges)

It's always good to wear  a lot of subtle animal-inspired pieces altogether because it can turn a simple outfit into something fun. I actually love how color coordinated and well-themed my outfit is even if I only thought of it for 5 minutes because (as usual) I was running late for something. The gold metallic sweater matched well with the front part of my bag and shoes. And can I just add- I love how my shorts matched perfectly with the details of my bag and bib necklace- it was as if they were all made for each other. BMS.
Photos by: Robbie Becroft


Hype this look on lookbook.nu HERE.

15 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

You rock this outfit! Love the combination of metallic jumper with the leopard shorts! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Kumiko Mae said...

i wouldnt have imagined that your look was put together in just 5 mins!

Etaduran said...

I love the outfit!! :) The touches of gold! :)

xoxo,
thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

jbst-wanderlust said...

Stunning outfit! And that Island Girl necklace... wow!

Jbst-wanderlust

- jbst
xo

JoanaMarie H. said...

Fierce!
Pretty as always Laureen :)

Joana
http://discoverjoana.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

great outfit! love how you combined the gold & the black and with the leopard print! stunning!

WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Miss Betty Boop said...

love this combination of black and gold!!!! great sweater, and those shoes are amazing!!!

www.littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com

eDina said...

AMAZING!
especially this bag and the wedges <3

xx

http://sunshowerlover.blogspot.com/

Annette Tang said...

so gorgeous my dear!! hope you are well!!


x0
annette

Dominique B. said...

Amazing! I want your shorts so bad! Hehe

The Niknok Style

Anonymous said...

got the same sweater from H &M..you look good as always!

GiuliaC_Sparkly Fashion said...

OMG this outfit is perfection!!! I love tha bag, shorts and sweater...oooh everything is so gorgeous!!!!!!
xoxo

http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.com/

Camille Co said...

OMG. Please give me your bag. I have been such a good friend to you! Hahaha!

Aileen said...

I must say that your sweater looks like a skin of a golden dragon or something. Haha! Cool!

Joanne Christina said...

Love the jumper.

petitesideofstyle.blogspot.com