Menu

3.25.2012

Gilmore St.

(Miss Selfridge blazer, Landmark corset, YSL bag, Luna Chic elephant bangle, Bubbles stud bracelet, Trunkshow shorts, Sugarfree shoes)

Black-brown-beige. It's seriously the safest colors you can combine, but if you mix different prints in one attire- it won't seem like a safe outfit anymore.
I fell in love with these pair of shorts too- they can be sexy/ casual (depending on what you pair it with). Paired with a corset alone, it looked too bold (during daytime) so I borrowed my mom's loose blazer last minute. My entire look depended on the shoes as well, I wanted my look more casual so I chose these fashionable/comfy Sugarfree platforms (seriously, I can walk the entire day with these and my feet will still be a-ok) than stilettos. BMS.

14 comments:

Mindless Outcast said...

It's so nice :)))) You're so beautiful po:)))

Anonymous said...

It's funny. Your title reminded me of our intrams last schoolyear. We played Monopoly Philippine Edition and Gilmore St. was my luckiest property. Hahahaha. #missit.

Love your blazers and shorts. :bd

eDina said...

it is so great! the shorts are lovely, the blazer is cool and the outfit is just amazing!


http://sunshowerlover.blogspot.com/

roviedear said...

i love the mixing of prints <3
Rovie, THE BARGAIN DOLL

Etaduran said...

Love the shorts!! :)

xoxo,
thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

the place where you took your pictures looks familiar. is it on gilmore avenue? i live near there. hope to meet u someday

Fashionettista!! said...

I love the shorts and the blazer! you always looks stunning!

diane said...

Love the entire outfit.Your styling is impeccable Lauren :) Am so inlove with your shoes. The fact that you said that it's very comfortable makes me fall inlove with them even more. :)

dina vanessa mercado said...

love the muted tones! and how cool is your mom's blazer? :)

mary jane said...

my daughter loves your outfit your style and she loves you ms. laureen i want to ask lang po kung ano name nung flat shoes na kasama dun sa picture ng giveaways nyo para sa ferretti.yung may blue brown color combination 'coz i want to send the right format for that contest.i want to win for my daughter tnx ms.laureen.

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

lovely outfit combo, you look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laureen,

how do you do print on print matching? maybe you can share how? it's very tricky and I find it difficult and scary to try.

Krys said...

Great mixture of patterns and I like how how it's a traditional cut of a blazer with a more delicate and unique texture. Blazers are always among my favourite pieces. Looks comfortable and fashionable, thanks for sharing! Hope you had a good weekend! xx

Anonymous said...

Can I order that shoes?how?