Menu

7.08.2012

Embroidery

 (Goody spin pins, Elle Be Are blazer, Primadonna studded bracelets, Superb Finds colored bangle, Balenciaga bag, Stylebreak shorts, Parisian wedges)

A short and sweet sentence: This Elle Be Are blazer just stole the show. Really, it did. I attended a very important event and everyone asked me where I got this blazer from. It's actually a customized blazer that I ordered from Qatar. People think it's hard ordering items out of the country but it's actually the same thing when you order from Manila, except you have to wait for a few more days. You can never go wrong with customized pieces- especially if the embroidery and tassels are as stunning as this. Honestly, it's worth the wait. And did you notice how I just wore a plain tank and shorts? I didn't have to make the extra effort because this blazer (yes, I will say it again) stole the show.
For inquiries, contact them here: +97433580863 
Spotted across my seat: Daryl Chang and Cecile Van Straten taking an Instagram photo of their shoes
Liz Uy with owners Erickson and Roxanne Farillas and host Raymond Gutierrez

Of course I went to support my sister Liz Uy's launch as the newest endorser for Plains and Prints. I remember when I was still in college, I'd raid my sister's closet to find classy/corporate clothes for my course and find a lot of Plains and Prints pieces. We all know she's a glamorous and classy girl, but off the camera, she really works A LOT. She has styling shoots everyday so their items suit her best because it's classy, chic and comfortable. Congratulations Liz! I swear, she's really the perfect face for the brand. (dash, sister. hahaha) BMS. 

10 comments:

Ice Goddhez Blog said...

Only you can get away with that! PAK! I love! So edgy in brights! And the shorts! OMG! Super unique hehe.

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

Rory said...

She looks just like you! Congrats to her :)
Rory
p.s. check my blog everyday this week for my SUPER 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS! i'll be posting a new one every single day in celebration of my new blog design!
www.WearAboutsBlog.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

That blazer is so rad! Love it! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Kristine Bulatao said...

Love the color combination! :)

Btw, please join my giveaway here.
http://kristinebulatao.blogspot.com/2012/07/silver-hits-giveaway.html
Thank you! :)

ohsomefrankie said...

WOW . Lovely look Laureen ! Adore you and your looks keep em coming !!!!!

- Hope you visit my Blog too:
www.ohsomefrankie.blogspot.com :)

THANKS xx

Joyce said...

that blazer is a show stopper! :)

http://joyceloveszoe.blogpost.com

thesparklingarrow said...

you look so beautiful and this blazer is very great, love your sandals
check out my blog : thesimpleeye.blogspot.com

Something Real Serious said...

love your top..so colorful and pretty..


http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

Nancie said...

love the look, your blazer is so unique.xx
NANCIEMWAI.COM

Anna Jażdziewska said...

nice outfit

www.okomody.blogspot.com