Menu

12.18.2011

Animalistic

 (WAGW cardigan and dress, SM Accessories necklace and bracelets, Feet for a Queen wedges)

My first time doing a jumping shot. Yey! This was what I wore during the first day of our WAGW Meet and Greet in Cebu. I decided to wear animal print over animal print (again) so that I can show people from the provinces it's okay to experiment and excite your life a little bit. 
*Hype this look on lookbook.nu HERE.*
To everyone who went to our meet and greet, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was extremely touched and overwhelmed by everyone. Some even flew from Dumaguete, Bacolod, etc just to meet us. Oh! Thank you also to the ones who gave us gifts and wonderful speeches about how we touched their lives. When I started blogging, it was just for me to have a visual diary so I can remember which items I already wore and such, but I never knew I can also inspire and encourage people to dress up. Seriously, thank you. Without my followers, my blog is nothing. Cheezy! But seriously, the experience was amazing. Thank you because you guys are also a source of my inspiration. BMS.

9 comments:

Melai said...

Love this outfit laureen! I like the pop of your heels :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Arnie Villanueva said...

You really do inspire us, Laureen! ☺ Another fabulous look! Your shoes are to die for!!

Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!
Join my LOVE FOR ACCESSORIES AND BAGS GIVEAWAY!

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's really interesting to again see animal print x animal print. My favorite part of your outfit is the shoes though, I love the colour and design. Great to hear that you're having a great time at the meet/greets ^^

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning! Love the look <3 x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Sassi said...

oh my gosh, I need your shoes!
X

Unknown said...

Love the dress and the cardigan mixed together.

http://www.designers-artists.com

Izzaura said...

great cardigan & killer shoes!! love the popping colors from the shoes ♥

xoxo, Izzaura
http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

orange senorita said...

That animal print cardigan is to die for!

Anonymous said...

I decided to wear animal print over animal print (again) so that I can show people from the provinces it's okay to experiment and excite your life a little bit.

- Nakaka-insulto ka ha. We from the provinces know how to dress up naman ah. Di porket high-end yung brands ng mga gamit nyo, fashionable na kayo kaagad. Sorry ah, I just needed to say it. Para kasing nadedemoralize kaming mga taga province sa sinasabi mo. Tsaka di naman talaga province ang amin ah, it so happened lang na you live in the capital of the Philippines. Naman. Para na tuloy akong naniniwala sa BI ni fashionpulis.com tungkol sa 'yo.

BUT ANYWAY, I still love you Laureen. Sorry if I sounded so mean ah. Sometimes kasi parang iba ng tingin ng mga tagala Manila sa'min. ANYWAY! Great outfit :)) Continue to inspire us.

Hugs.