Menu

1.13.2012

Glittery Gold

(Albert Rodriquez top, SM Accessories charm bracelets/ big ring, Giftsahoy rings, Chanel bag, Jag jeans, Feet for a Queen heels)

Wore this to the My Binondo Girl's Dragon Finale Fans Day last week at SM Skydome. Since it was held inside a mall and I was hosting a game, I wanted to be as comfy as I can. We were also required to were hints of black, gold and red so I wore a sequined loose top with jeans- I went for the smart casual look! Anything paired with a sequined top will instantly make your outfit look fab. Will be posting more about the fans day tomorrow. BMS.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu HERE.

20 comments:

everlightly said...

great outfit, really love the shoes and sequin top
<3
pia

everlightly.blogspot.com

Gemnikka Alcantara said...

Very gorgeous, Laureen!! xx

Gem
Join my first ever giveaway!
http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-ever-blog-giveaway.html

Patsy said...

Looking sophisticated even in jeans! The hair looks awesome <3

thestyleflux said...

Great outfit!


Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this version of 'smart casual'; usually I stray from sequins, but I like how this works when the sequins are kept to a minimal. The pop of colour with your red pumps is really nice too. Hope that the Fans Day was a fun event!

niknok said...

Gorgeous glitter top and shoes! Those jag jeans look sexy too! ganun talaga sa baba yung pants? love it!!


♥ The Niknok Style

Sofia Gatchalian said...

This is the first time I've seen you in jeans! I love the top and shoes! xx

Check out my new blog
http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

donnarence said...

with that gold sequin top, you def look like a million dollar baby.. very beautiful!

Nofy Tendenilla said...

Ooh. Vampy yet sophisticated.

rainbeauandme.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Gold shimmery top and red patent shoes...who knew they could look good together? :) I like how you matched both daring colors.


Tanya
http://tardydresser.tumblr.com

Arnie Villanueva said...

Very gorgeous! Love how you wear your glittery clothes! ♥♥ Forever chic!

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

i otivar said...

looooove the outfit!
so sophisticated!

xx, thechicswag

Momma's Runway said...

Love it as always! Specially the top and shoes:)

Jennifer said...

Amazing outfit, you look gorgeous!

Love, Jennifer

thefrontrowofstyle.blogspot.com/

jenn said...

great outfit! you look very stunning! lagi kong inaabangan ang My binondo's girl every night. haha! xD

tuwentytri said...

Awesome outfit <3

http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com

kaloka said...

Great ensemble!

http://kaloka.livejournal.com

Sarange said...

love it♥

sasavalencia.blogspot.com

Vhing said...

OH! I love your goldy sparkly top! and I also have same owl ring. yay! :D congrats on MBG! :)


http://kaarttehan.blogspot.com
http://kaarttehan.blogspot.com
http://kaarttehan.blogspot.com

The Mommy Roves said...

love your top!!
Rovie, The Bargain Doll