Menu

7.29.2012

Stairs

(Extreme Finds necklaces, Plains and Prints jumpsuit, Bubbles bracelet, Superb Finds rings, Primadonna wedges)

I think this is the first sporty jumpsuit that got me to stop a few feet away from the store and just stare at it for a long time- of course, until I went back to reality and told myself I had to get it. Decided to mix it up by wearing matching colors too. I'm becoming extremely happier because neon items are now easier to find. Four months back I'm sure I wouldn't be able find these pair of neon wedges anywhere. Neon pieces always save a boring look. BMS.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

it's amazing! I really like it ..
хх

kumiko mae said...

i love the wedges and heels primadonna has been releasing but their sizes are too small :(

Kristine Bulatao said...

Inlove with your accessories. <3

Shop at its cheapest: http://www.facebook.com/GreenBerriesOnline xx

Kris a Mike said...

amazing pics!
love your blog!

xxx
www.cristeene.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

..Oh, the shoes. LOVE :)


XOXO,

iwannahavelookbook.blogspot.com

Grace said...

I super love your hair! <3

Something Real Serious said...

super love for your shocking pink heels

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

Rory said...

I LOVE the pops of pink and yellow! Your hair looks amazing as well :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com

Sherlyn Manahan Jarlega said...

i love laureen:) pretty ans fashown as always:)

ATACADAS said...

Great look!
Kisses from spain

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your work on this web page. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

Anonymous said...

What a wicked print and I like how you still kept with neon colours for your accessories–makes every detail stand out a bit more! Thanks for sharing! xx

Unknown said...

Your shoes... Your hair! <3

Unknown said...

mum please- WEDGES! <33
x

Etaduran said...

Pretty jumpsuit!! <3

xoxo
thelivingcloset.blogspot.com
Join my Shoe Giveaway - Asian Vogue Shop X The Living Closet

xoxo_grah said...

loving the neons!....:)


xx!

Marina said...

You look amazing!

xx
biskvittka.blogspot.com