Menu

1.25.2013

Brown

(Ray-ban sunnies, Goody hair tie, H&M fur, Ministry of Retail jacket, One Stop Shop bag, Arm Candy ring, H&M pants, Primadonna shoes)

Despite the usually chilly connotations that are associated with winter, these months are said to be the best time to visit Hong Kong. With pleasant sunshine, a cool breeze and a comfortable temperature- the conditions are optimal for exploring the city’s many attractions. While walking around Central, I couldn't stop myself from stopping and staring at this lovely (and enormous) door. Anyway, layering my clothes is a tried-and-true way to ensure my comfort in the outdoors. The beauty of this ensemble is that it allowed me to make quick adjustments based on my activity level and changes in the weather. I love how the neutral colors worked and how prints looked altogether. I met up with the people of Sugarfree this day so I decided to bring this Satchel Bag from One Stop Shop. Good move bring a big bag too, because all my stuff- laptop, camera, drawing designs, etc all fit inside! Not only does it look classy and wonderful, but it's very handy/ useful too. I’m not usually into bringing big bags when I travel but this satchel bag is an exemption. The small pocket outside it a big help too! Lipstick, octopus card, my cell phone, earplugs- the stuff I needed to bring out in an instant fit in that tiny thing. BMS.
Photos by: Khai Van Kampen 

14 comments:

Something Real Serious said...

so stunning..you are fantastic baby leopard <3

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/nothing-is-impossible-when-you-believe.html

Aleigna Lin said...

Great, great, great photos! :)

My Fashion break said...

So beautiul pics!
Regards from South of Spain.

http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

beautiful.!

Anonymous said...

HI! :)
ENJOY ??

https://pl-pl.facebook.com/Breatheliffe

Jenniya said...

Nice Laureen. Great photos!

xx,
I am Jenniya

MILEX said...

I love your for this.

Unknown said...

Love your photos! So fab!

www.jayrtheexplorer.com

Mommae said...

wow! sobrang love the fur! I want one! Do they have a lot in H&M?

Mommae

Kerstine Basallo said...

you are so stunning. i love your get up. everything you wear i do love it. how i wish i can have my fashion style as yours. excited for your next post. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics Laureen. I liked a lot the leopard outfit for Wanchai Park! =)

Anonymous said...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Grl.li said...

This is a fantastic look. Love the jacket and print pants! Great photos.

Arra A. said...

Animal print overload! Love it!

Arra
http://arraabella.blogspot.com