Menu

1.23.2013

Hong Kong Day 2

(H&M hat, Gurly Glam Shoppe scarf, SheInside jacket, Celine bag, Arm Candy bracelets/ cross ring, Jag jeans, Primadonna boots)

Everyone seems to be obsessing over something: hair, makeup, dress, or even shoes. Some people tend to forget one of the most important things when dressing up: accessories. I can never leave the house without wearing accessories- whether it be bracelets, a ring, etc. Accessories can have a large impact on your everyday outfit and can push it over the top and wow everybody. The key to accessorizing is to accent your outfit and to keep things fresh and trendy. Bringing these Arm Candy accessories to Hong Kong was one of the smartest moves I've done. They're designed to lighten things up a bit and give you a playful look. For me, Skulls + Studs + Neons = happines. And these arm candies are light too so I didn't have to worry about bringing them with me. Since my outfit revolved around dark colors (and to keep me warm in HK too), I decided to lighten the entire look by wearing colorful accessories. BMS.

10 comments:

Annabelle said...

I love your outfit and the scenery!
I'm always forgetting about accessories and I have a hard time coordinating them, but I look at blogs like yours for inspiration.

Tricia Marcaida said...

AAAH i love this outfit! I love the white boots especially! They tie the whole look together. It's like when I look at the outfit from head to toe.. The anticipation builds up! I wouldn't expect you to wear the boots at all. I love it this outfit! So angst-y!!

bibi said...

that`s a cool casual outfit and the scarf is fantstic :)I love the print of it.

www.rambutan18.blogspot.com

Off Color said...

my goood!!! ur shoes!!! awesome!!! :)

we just released our very first issue of our online magazine titled 'urban rebl'. if you have time to read it we would be super happy :) just check offcolor.de xx

Kristine Bulatao said...

Cool boots! Must-have!

Visit Green Berries at
http://www.facebook.com/GreenBerriesOnline
For affordable accessories and clothing.
Thank you! :)

Joan Sotto said...

What camera is that Ms. Laureen?

Anonymous said...

It is my first time to see you in jeans, but still I love the outfit :)

Unknown said...

Women Clothing Online - Buy Fashionable Dresses and Apparels at our online Store and get discount on every purchase. we are new in the fashion network and our clients says that we are the best in women clothing - Dresses For Women

Katlyn said...

I love the different textures and colors the bracelets combined :)

I love your outfit and your blog!

http://fashiononfire.org

Arra A. said...

Very cute boots!

Arra
http://arraabella.blogspot.com