(Call It Spring hat, Topshop top/ shorts, vintage corset, Alexander Wang bag, Suelas x Laureen Uy flats)
So everyone's been talking about the Close Up Summer Solstice this Saturday and a lot of people have been asking for styling tips as well on what to wear to the music festival so I decided to do this post... So here goes:
1. Wear something light- by light, I mean choose fabrics that are breezy because you'll be jumping and dancing a lot. You wouldn't want to wear something uncomfortable, right?
2. Do not wear heels- well, sneaker wedges are an exception. Flats/ sneakers are probably the best options.
3. The smaller the better... when it comes to choosing a bag. Just bring the important things you need so your shoulder won't hurt the entire night.
4. Corsets are my favorite whenever I attend music festivals. Try it.
5. Don't wear accessories that will hurt you or cause inconvenience. Expect that the venue will be crowded and you'll be dancing a lot too so don't try and hurt anybody, especially yourself, with spike bracelets and all.
Speaking of Close Up Summer Solstice- please watch this video and learn more styling tips from me. I'm so excited to party this weekend! See you all there!!! BMS.