Menu

2.19.2013

Skull and Studs

(Lemon Shop hat/ top, SM Accessories necklaces/ bracelets, Casio watch, Alexander Wang bag, Bubbles shorts, Das shoes)

Style is very important. I love how it can be used to express personality and you also have a lot of room for creativity. I love working with my outfits to help define my own sense of style and taste. I'm still at that experimental phase and I really find myself loving camo items now. Of course, this skull top is really a wonderful piece to pair with the shorts. The fringes on the back of this sleeveless top will really catch attention and make them stare at your outfit longer. This top is perfect for casual parties because it's loose and you'll feel breezy the entire time. It's also the right balance between being edgy and looking sexy. To add an extra impact to the look, I wore this cute hat from Lemon Shop. I've been asked many times where I get hats like these and my previous ones were always  from my out of the country trips, so I'm happy to announce that you can buy it locally/ online now. Since my look is laid back, I glammed it up by wearing these Das shoes. BMS.
Photos by: Niel Ong

10 comments:

IshM said...

love the look, the shorts are amazing and the shoes are rad!!
XX ISH
tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome shoes! Love your hat, top and shorts!!!!

http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

That hat is so cute! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW! Those shoes are perfect!! :) And also t-shirt is amazing.

www.flowerofpassions.blogspot.com

heypal said...

Ms. Laureen, I saw these photos of you on Facebook modeling SM Accessories and blogged about it: http://fireworksatskyline.blogspot.com/2013/02/style-sneak-peek.html -- I would appreciate it if you would take a look at it. Please? I'm really a fan. Thank you! - Angeliz, little blogger.

thehonorableMissDecaf said...

Everything I love in fashion is in your outfit right now.
Also, digging the hat. ;)

www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

Simply Shanah said...

I love the back of the top. Very chic.

www.beautifullyfierce.blogspot.com

Something Real Serious said...

love this look

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/02/over-and-over-again.html

Sarange said...

grabe so love it! rock!

iamursxtine said...

I love the whole getup especially the shoes. Hindi po ba kayo nahihirapan sa paglalakad niyan? Great stylist as ever! Two Thumbs Up!! ;-)